Inflatable Rental Info
A&S Party Rental Bounce House Safety Guide
Concerns having a Bounce House at your next Party in Dayton or Cincinnati?
All kids enjoy inflatable Bounce Houses, and all parents fear a child could get injured while playing in a bounce house. A&S Party Rental will provide you with a bounce house that is both fun AND safe! Our first priority is your child’s safety and wellbeing. As a family-owned, fully insured company, we make sure that all of your Inflatable Bounce Houses, Slides, and Obstacle Courses are properly staked down in a safe location. We provide you the comfort that your child will be safe when you rent from us.
While we do everything we can to ensure safety, you are also responsible. Please make sure that you adhere to the guidelines located on the inflatable. In general, here are a few precautions for you, as a chaperone:
- Abide by age groups for each inflatable bouncehouse
- Follow the recommended weight capacity and number of jumpers
- Jewelry, glasses, shoes, etc. should be removed from before entering the bounce house
- Take precaution to weather. If there is excessive wind or rain, all jumpers should be removed
- Make sure both the motor and inflatable stakes are working properly
If you have further questions or concerns, please give A&S Party Rental a call. For instructions on Bounce House Safety, check out the Video of Nathan Chapman on WDTN Dayton News.